How to Isolate Risky or Untrusted Activities on Users' Endpoints
May 19th - 11:00am EST/ 3:00pm GMT
In a global business environment where up to 70 percent of security breaches originate at the endpoint, employees still need to access documents, applications, websites, peripherals, and cloud services beyond the security perimeter to perform routine day to day tasks.
How can you keep your users' devices from introducing security risks, while still giving your team full access to everything they need to do their jobs?
This webinar will cover:
- 2021 endpoint security challenges that Security and IT teams are facing today
- Supporting a hybrid workforce that is constantly evolving and has different needs
- Different methodologies for limiting endpoint security attacks, and how these can create productivity challenges
- Dealing with the Security vs Productivity questions around remote work and mixed usage, including:
- Untrusted communication applications like Zoom, Slack and Teams
- Allowing your team to safely access the web without restrictions
- Reducing risk from peripherals like USBs and printers
- OS Isolation as a solution for isolating risky and untrusted activities, without impacting productivity
VP Product Management, Hysolate
An industry veteran with 20 years of IT, networking and cloud experience, Yuki started his career at P-Cube, a networking startup that was later acquired by Cisco. After his position as system architect at Cisco, Yuki became CEO of Comsleep, an energy saving startup. Most recently, Yuki served as Head of Product for Nokia’s NFV infrastructure, driving telecom networks towards virtualization. A graduate of the prestigious Talpiot program, Yuki holds a B.Sc in physics and mathematics from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem as well as an MBA from Tel Aviv University.