CISO- It's Your Time to be the Work-From-Home Productivity Hero
Since the dawn of CISOs, a big part of being a CISO has been saying “No.” According to a recent survey of Fortune 1000 CISOs, 62% restrict web browsing, and 70% restrict app installs, including productivity apps like Zoom, Slack, and Dropbox.
At the same time, 50% of CISOs estimate that most of their workforce will be working from home permanently. This is the new reality they will have to adapt to on the IT security side.
In the webinar, we’ll discuss how to improve productivity without compromising on security.
- How to deal with real-life use cases of WFH and BYOD scenarios like employees using personal devices, contractors, remote franchises, M&A and offshore employees
- Different isolation approaches such as OS isolation, browser isolation, VDI/DaaS
- What to look for in an isolation product
- Viewpoints from a survey of 70+ Fortune 1000 CISOs
- Live Q&A, audience polls, and a few surprises...
Register to join one of two LIVE sessions on Tuesday August 18: